See also: conferences and meetings attended.
- Zero: a modern circuit simulation tool, Gravitational Wave Advanced Detector Workshop, Hotel Hermitage, La Biodola, Isola d'Elba, Italy. 23 May.
- Glasgow speed meter proof-of-principle experiment update, 12th Edoardo Amaldi Conference on Gravitational Waves, Hilton Hotel, Pasadena, California, United States. 10 July.
- Deep frequency modulation interferometry, Group Seminar. 5 May.
- KiCad tutorial, Group Seminar. 12 April.
- High voltage power supplies and amplifiers: a SUPA industrial placement (slides confidential), Group Seminar. 2 November.
- Experimental Goings-On at the Glasgow Sagnac Speed Meter, Invited Seminar, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom. 14 October.
- Optimal Measurement Scheme for Advanced LIGO, Group Seminar. 15 April.
- Random focusing of tsunami waves, Group Seminar. 4 December.
- Locking cavities in the digital domain, Group Seminar. 9 October.
- What if LIGO were 40km long?, Group Seminar. 1 October.
- State observers and Kalman filtering for high performance vibration isolation systems, Group Seminar. 5 June.
- How to Build a Gravitational Wave Detector, Department Colloquium, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, United Kingdom. 6 May.
- Beating Heisenberg's Limit, Invited Seminar, Cardiff University, Cardiff, United Kingdom. 27 March.
- What if LIGO were 40km long?, Group Seminar. 13 February.
- Length Sensing and Control for ET-LF, 6th Einstein Telescope Symposium, Lyon, France. 19 November.
- Evaluating Mirror (Alignment) Systems using the Optical Sensing Matrix, Group Seminar. 7 November.
- Waveguide Mirrors: Coupling of Transverse into Longitudinal Motion, LSC-Virgo Meeting, Stanford, USA. 26 August.
- First Steps Towards the AEI 10m Prototype Single Arm Test Auto Alignment, GEO-ISC Meeting, Albert Einstein Institute, Hanover, Germany. 26 March.
- Coupling of Longitudinal Phase Shift from Sidemotion of Waveguides, 5th Einstein Telescope Symposium, Albert Einstein Institute, Hanover, Germany. 23 October.
- Assisting Integration of Renewables with Smart Chargers, Sustainability: Ideas Worth Sharing, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK. 1 July.
- Control for Smart Grid Applications, GEO-ISC Meeting, Albert Einstein Institute, Hanover, Germany. 6 December.
- Exploring the Cosmos: Mapping the Universe, 9 x 1 hour lectures, School of Physics and Astronomy, University of Glasgow, 23 February - 20 March.